After placing an order:
Processing will take 1 – 4 days.
Delivery will take 5 – 15 days depending on a location.
Delivery times can vary based on your countries customs clearance procedure.
We aim to process orders in the next business day from Monday to Friday. Orders placed on the weekend will be processed and/or shipped on proceeding Monday.
A majority of International orders are shipped through DHL – FedEx – Skynet – UPS is present in over 200 countries and territories across the globe.
Shipping is totally FREE worldwide on all orders. Orders shipped to locations of Scandinavian Countries may be subject to pay additional costs upon delivery of their goods, accountable for any additional charges that may arise.
Contact us before placing an order on following countries:
Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Ukraine, Russia, Israel,
If you’re located outside of the Canada you may be subject to pay an Import Tax (duty) on your LeatherWins order. This import tax is generally issued upon delivery. LeatherWins will not be held accountable for this additional tax charge and a customer should be aware that he/she may be required to pay this additional tax when shipping to locations outside of Europe. In most cases, you will be required to pay the fee to the delivery Courier worker. The import tax is a tax that an importer has to pay to bring foreign goods into his or her country. Import duty is also known as customs duty, tariff or Import duty can be ad valorem, i.e. based on the value of the goods, or it can be specific, i.e. based on weight, dimensions, or other units of measure.
- Items may be returned unless the item is marked Final Sale or Non-Returnable.
- Items must be returned within 45 days.
- Returns on items received after these time periods are accepted at our discretion. Late returns that are accepted will be subject to a partial refund of 50% of their original sale prices.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must not be worn, altered or damaged.
- Eligible returns will be credited to your original form of tender.